Practice Manager - Janice Belshaw
- Ian Mathewson - GP Partner
- Gilly Thomson - GP Partner
- Gillian Milne - GP Partner
- Karen Graham - GP Partner
- Jonathan Nixon - GP Partner
- Callum Duncan - GP Partner
- Heather Duncan - GP Assistant
- Ana Dasgupta
- Annmarie Gillespie - Nurse Practitioner
- Lesley Marshall - Practice Nurse
- Julia Tarn - Practice Nurse
- Fiona Whyte - Health Care Assistant
- Kay Morrison - Health Care Assistant
- Fiona Kerr - Office Manager
- Pat Torrie - Secretary
- Lorraine Walker & Jane Campbell - Clinical Coders
- Isobel Gilmour, Caroline McGregor, Debby Nelson, Laura Hamilton, Annemarie Brand, Helen Cargill, Fiona Hunter, JoHannah Pollock and Heather Hamilton are our receptionists.
District Nurses forming part of the primary healthcare team attached to the Practice
- Susan Cathro (Charge Nurse)
- Alison Nicoll
- Sue Woods
- Linda Tulleth
Health Visitors forming part of the primary healthcare team attached to the Practice
- AnneMarie Creegan
- Fiona Lind
Monday - Friday 8:30-6:00. An additional evening session from 6:00-8:15 takes place one evening per week. Call 01334 476840 to book an appointment. Find out more about booking an appointment
Results of tests such as blood, urine and x-rays are available by telephone from noon to 12.45 pm daily, when one of the practice nurses will take your call. More detailed advice can usually be obtained by making an appointment with the nurse. Between 3.00pm and 5.00pm our reception staff can give out results, but may ask you to phone back later if it is not a satisfactory/normal result. For all results, please call 465635.
Are you a student?
Have you registered with a doctor? If your surname begins with a letter between A and God, then you can register as a patient at our practice (for surnames Goe to M, call Blackfriars on 477477, and for N to Z, call Strathcairn on 473441). You never know when you might need a doctor!